Pursuing Financial Security For Family Members In Wrongful Death Cases
Losing a loved one is never an easy experience. Unfortunately, the emotional turmoil felt after the loss of a loved one can be compounded by the fact that the accident leading to their death could have been avoided, or that another party’s careless and negligent actions left your family to mourn a dear member.
While no amount of money will ever replace your loved one, it is important to understand that the family of a wrongful death victim may be entitled to compensation for its loss, compensation that may offer financial comfort while you deal with your grief.
At Blount Law Firm, PLLC, we strive to provide compassionate support to families that have lost members due to the negligence. With a detailed knowledge of personal injury laws and extensive experience dealing with insurance companies, we are able to assist families that have lost loved ones in a wide range of accidents.
If you have suffered the loss of a loved one, don’t hesitate to learn more about your legal options in a free case evaluation with our experienced attorney. Contact us today.
Types Of Fatal Accidents Where We Pursue Justice
Numerous forms of negligence and careless actions can lead to the loss of loved ones in Tennessee. At Blount Law Firm, PLLC, we’ve spent the past 70 years representing grieving families in wrongful death claims sparked by all types of negligence, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — resulting from distracted driving, texting and driving, intoxication and impairment, reckless driving, fatigued driving and other forms of negligence
- Defective or unsafe products — including unsafe vehicle designs, defective electronic devices, dangerous children’s toys and products, hazardous household products and cleaning supplies, and defective medication
- Property owner negligence — resulting in fatal slip-and-falls, trip-and-falls, drownings and other fatal accidents
- Medical mistakes — including failure to diagnose, surgical mistakes, anesthesiology and medication errors, staff and hospital negligence, IV errors and fall events
- Unsafe working conditions — resulting in electrocutions, ladder and scaffolding accidents, building collapses, and construction site accidents
Personal Care During A Difficult Time
Whatever the cause of your loss, you can be sure that our staff will not rest until we have helped you obtain justice for your family’s loss. We firmly believe that families that have lost loved ones in avoidable accidents deserve attentive and compassionate care during their pursuit of justice.
Our lawyers work closely with every client to help them understand their case, their options to proceed and what they may be able to expect from the legal process before them. More than simply legal support, we think of ourselves as advocates for victims and will not rest until your family receives justice.
Expect Experienced Care From Our Lawyers
By making ourselves readily available throughout your proceedings, we make an effort to answer all of your questions and address all of your concerns as they arise. Whenever you have issues or simply need someone to talk to, our staff will be here for you. When it comes to dealing with insurance companies, however, we take nothing but an aggressive stance on your behalf. Whether we can negotiate a favorable settlement or need to take your case to court, every step is designed to help your family get the justice it deserves.
If you would like to learn more about your rights and legal options, please don’t hesitate to contact Blount Law Firm, PLLC. Tennessee has a narrow window in which to file wrongful death claims. After this time has expired, you may lose your right to recover compensation from those responsible for your loved one’s death.
Call (901) 529-9377 or contact us online to learn more about your case in a free consultation. We provide our representation on a contingent-fee basis, meaning if we aren’t successful in helping you recover compensation, you are not responsible for any legal fees.