Protecting Your Future After An Injury
Not all injuries are caused by accident. In some cases, the injuries you’ve suffered are the direct result of someone else’s negligence and should not be your financial burden to bear. You have the right to seek compensation to cover lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering that stem from any accident caused by negligence. And in just about every case, the right legal representation after an accident can make all the difference in your future.
For more than 70 years, our family-based law firm has been helping people throughout Collierville and the Mid-South take the right steps to securing full and fair compensation after accidents. At Blount Law Firm, PLLC, we will advocate for you and your family after an accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
Life after an accident may never be the same. We will help you explore your legal options and find the right medical care so you can focus on your recovery. Call to schedule a free consultation: (901) 529-9377.
Our legal team, led by attorney James E. Blount, can thoroughly investigate your circumstances and craft a powerful case that accurately represents your needs. Our family-owned firm has been serving the community since 1932 and our team is dedicated to upholding a tradition of excellence and success.
Advocating For Victims
We are strong advocates for victims hurt in Tennessee because of the negligent or careless actions of others. Examples of cases we handle include:
- Dangerous and defective products, including consumer goods, toys and automobiles
- Dangerous or unsafe premises, including commercial and residential properties
- House fires caused by construction mistakes, unsafe building practices, negligent construction workers, hazardous building materials, defective household appliances or products and more
- Injuries during birth, including injuries to infants and birth mothers
- Injuries to children because of negligent actions, unsafe practices, lack of supervision, unsafe products and more
- Construction accidents involving construction workers
- Funeral home concerns, including neglect
- Catastrophic and long-term injuries, including brain injuries, severe burns and spinal cord damage
- Soft tissue injuries, including pinched nerves and slipped disks
- Fatal accidents resulting in wrongful death claims
It is vital to collect and preserve evidence from the accident right away, and we can help you do this. We know what steps to take to build a strong case on behalf of our clients. We also will take the time to get to know you and understand your circumstances so that we can represent your needs powerfully throughout case proceedings.
Speak To Us About Your Case
As your lawyers, we will fight to help you get the compensation you deserve after an accident. We know your life may change forever. Our goal is to help you find the best road to recovery so you can focus on your future.
We care about helping you and your family after an injury. Let us help you explore your legal options for recovery. To arrange a free consultation at our Collierville office, please call (901) 529-9377 or send us an email.